- Hard wearing finish
- Replicates the cool luster of the troweled plaster walls of ancient Europe
- Brings depth and rustic originality to interior wall surfaces
- Usually applied with a trowel, but may be applied with a wide decorating brush or spatula. If applying by brush a rough finish will result.
- Optional: sand then seal and polish
- Covers approximately 30 sq. ft. per quart at a nominal thickness of 3mm, depending upon application method, porosity, surface texture and wastage rates. Subsequent skim coats will cover up to 100 sq. ft. per quart