- Hard wearing finish
- Replicates the cool luster of the troweled plaster walls of ancient European buildings
- Brings depth and rustic originality to interior wall surfaces
- Usually applied with a trowel, but may be applied with a wide decorating brush or spatula. If applying by brush a rough finish will result.
- Optional: sand then seal and polish
- Covers approximately 30 sq. ft. per quart at a nominal thickness of 3mm, depending upon application method, porosity, surface texture and wastage rates. Subsequent skim coats will cover up to 100 sq. ft. per quart
Click here to view full specifications