Archive Color - INTERNO/LIME WASH
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 7 items left in stock!
Sydney Harbour's Archive Colors are:
- Colors from older fan decks and we have an existing color formula.
- Colors we have matched in the past AND we have a custom color formula card.
- Colors that we have made in the past and we have a formula in computer.
- Custom colors that we have a formula card or formula in computer (aka: already created)
- same price as stock colors.
- Some colors may require extra time to retrieve from... the archives.
* YOU MUST write color name in customer comments when ordering online or for pick up.
*Sample kit's are available for archive colors ONLY IF the formula breaks down.
*There may be a tint fee for colors that require more than 10.oz per gallon of tint.
1. Exterior Lime Wash
Exterior Lime Wash creates a soft weathered patina reminiscent of the wonderful finishes on the buildings of Tuscany, Portofino and other regions throughout the Mediterranean.
- All Natural
- Slaked and aged lime.
- No mixing required.
- Easy to apply.
- Exterior use.
Apply directly over raw stucco, raw brick, raw stone and raw concrete. Unique formulation allows the lime to gently 'bloom" through the paintHygienic properties and acts as a mild fungicide due to its high PH
Covers approx 350 to 400 sq. ft. per gallon
2. Interno Lime Wash
Interno Lime Wash is a unique lime based coating which is designed for interior use, and replicates the soft weathered patina of a traditional lime wash.
- All Natural
- Slaked and aged lime
- No mixing required
- Easy to apply
- Interior use
Unique formulation allows the lime to gently 'bloom" through the paintHygienic properties and acts as a mild fungicide due to its high PH
Covers approx. 350 to 400 sq. ft. per gallon
Often Purchased Together
4. Specialty Finishes